REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL - Ground Maintenance (Florence)
Please be advised that the Housing Authority of Florence is requesting Bid Proposals for the Ground Maintenance (Grass Cutting & Edging) at 9 Public Housing Communities in Florence, SC. The properties are listed below:
- ChurchHill Apt: 1117-A June Lane, Florence, SC
- O Smith Community: 500 -A East Royal St, Florence, SC
- Bridgeland Community: 100 Green St, Timmonsville, SC
- Oakland Place: 601-A Layton St, Florence, SC
- Waverly Acres: 819-A Waverly Ave, Florence,SC
- Parkview Plaza: 1000 Clement St, Florence,SC
- Creekside Village: 2311 West Palmetto St, Florence, SC
- Pine Acres: 403 First Ave, Pamplico, SC
- Clyde/Pine/Lakota: 843 East Pine St, Florence, SC
The Housing Authority will be meeting with ALL interested Contractors on Monday March 15, 2021 @ 10:00am (site visits will be available). The pre-bid meeting will be held at Central Maintenance located at 400 East Pine Street, Florence, SC. It is Highly Recommended that you go out and visit the sites to get measurements and visuals before submitting your proposal. The meeting on March 15th will be the time to ask any questions of any concerns you may have. We ask that your proposal be itemized between the Cutting & Edging in which we are requesting at least 28 cuts per season (Beginning April 1st) and the Edging completed as requested by the Housing Authority (no less than 1 time per month).
This bid is due back to the Housing Authority of Florence by no later than Monday March 22, 2021 @ 8:00am. The proposals can be submitted by hand delivery, postal mail, email, or fax. A contract award will be made to the lowest responsive and responsible bidder as stated in HUD Procurement Handbook 7460.8 REV 2. The Housing Authority will Inspect the awarded contractor's equipment before the contract award is final. The Housing Authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all proposals presented.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact Adrian Mack, Facilities Administrator at (843) 992-8408 or either Esperone Huggins, Director of Facilities Management (843) 610-0945.
Adrian Mack, Facilities Administrator